Thursday 25 October 2007

Yagami Light & Ryuk Nendoroids

“Ne Raito…” Megalomaniacal poster boy Yagami Light and shinigami Ryuk of Death Note make their debut in Goodsmile’s Nendoroid series.
The poseable pieces come with an array of accessories and expressions to create a scene tailored to suit your deathly desires, whatever they may be.
Preferring my Light on the dark side, I adopted this disinterested expression (that reminded me intensely of Moriyama Sunao of Potemayo ^_^) equipping him with the tools Kira’s deadly divinity. I like my boys to be calculating, ruthless, intellectual and evil and Light with his delusions of grandeur is the dynamite mix that makes for one atomic sexpot. I just want to EAT HIM!
…Ryuk is a work of genius. The elevated support base creates an impression of ominous silent hovering. His goggle-faced expression is simply perfect, the hinged jaw offering the only variation necessary to emulate his emotional range.
The SD forms create a divine comedy of the characters, a chorus of the apathetic angels of death.

2 comments:

cemenTIMental said...

hehe so cute! ^__^

Many fine updates, yey!!!

Unknown said...

Cute Figures!